Dear ECAH community, family and friends,
Thank you all so very much for helping us keep our Elm Creek Animal Hospital family and our community safe during the past year. It certainly has been challenging to navigate these uncharted Covid-19 waters.
We are excited to move forward with a gradual and strategic approach to reopening our doors. Beginning on May 3rd, we will be inviting one owner into the building for pets who are here for wellness visits (annual and developmental exams). All sick or urgent appointments will remain curbside for the time being. Technician appointments will also remain curbside at this time. Our lobby will remain closed, and all medication and food pickups will continue to be curbside as well. Please continue to call when you arrive for your appointment.
Curbside will remain available to anyone who is not yet comfortable with coming into the building. Please inform our staff if you wish to elect curbside services for any of your pets’ future appointments.
Face masks are mandatory and are expected to be worn properly at all times when you are in the building.
The process for wellness appointments will be as follows:
1. Please call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment: (763) 427-5150.
2. A complete history will be taken over the phone by one of our technicians while you remain in the car with your pet.
3. If a room is available, your technician will meet you at your vehicle and escort you and your pet into your exam room. Please remain in this exam room for the entire duration of the appointment.
4. A doctor will perform the exam and consultation with you in the room.
5. Treatments and diagnostics for your pet will be done in our main treatment area while you wait in the exam room.
6. Any medications needed will be brought to you along with verbal or written discharge instructions.
7. Payment will be collected in the room or over the phone at the time of the appointment.
8. At the end of the appointment, your technician will escort you and your pet out through our side entrance.
Due to extensive cleaning procedures and limited space available, we may not always have a room available for your wellness visit. We will make every effort to make your visit experience predictable and comfortable. Please continue to be patient with us, as we gradually return to normal function.
We appreciate you all and thank you for your understanding and support.
Your Elm Creek Animal Hospital Family