Dear ECAH community, family and friends:
This Coronavirus pandemic has entered all of our lives, and has managed to stir up feelings of anxiety, uncertainty, and fear. This is a sensitive time for us all. We will continue to follow this closely.
We are committed to remain open during this outbreak so we may continue to take care of your pets’ needs. Please note, our lobby will remain closed. We ask that you to continue to call when you arrive in the parking lot. We will proceed with our curbside service in order to see your pet as efficiently as possible.
We are taking the threats of this virus extremely seriously and we will continue to do the following to “flatten the curve” of transmission:
Our staff will:
– Clean and disinfect all surfaces, door knobs, keyboards, and countertops often and regularly
– Wash our hands often and wear gloves when necessary
– Wear a face mask when working with you
– Maintain a social distance from you and will not shake hands
We feel it is very important to keep your pet current on preventative care. This allows us to catch abnormalities early, provide your pet with the best protection and ensure continued good health. When scheduling your pet’s exam appointment, please let us know if you would like to use our curbside service.
– When you arrive, please call us at (763) 427-5150. We will obtain general information from you.
– Your technician will call you back shortly to take your pet’s medical history over the phone.
– Your technician will retrieve your pet from your car and the doctor will perform their physical exam. We will then communicate via telephone to discuss findings and/or treatment options.
– Treatments/services that you have elected and authorized will be completed, and your pet will be returned to your car.
– Payment will be made from the confines of your vehicle either over the phone or using a wireless credit card terminal, if using Visa/Mastercard/Discover. If using Care credit, scratchpay, cash or check, our staff member will take the payment and bring it inside for processing.
Curbside Pickup Service (food and medications):
– You may want to stock up on prescription medication/food for your pet. Let us know if you want to keep more than the usual on hand. We cannot, however, do this for controlled substances.
– Please call at least 48 hours in advance to order your food or prescription items
– We will email you when your prescription is ready, and send you a payment link
– Pay online any time before you come to pick up
– Call us when you are in the parking lot
– If needed, payment will be made from your vehicle either over the phone or using a wireless credit card terminal, if using Visa/Mastercard/Discover. If using Care credit, Scratchpay, cash or check, our staff member will take the payment and bring it inside for processing.
– We will bring your products out to your car.
Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to provide the necessary veterinary care for your pets while navigating these uncharted waters. We are so grateful to have such an understanding community. We will continue to follow the CDC and its recommendations closely, and keep you updated on the Coronavirus situation. Please give us a call (763-427-5150) with any concerns or need for further clarification.
We are proud to be your other family doctors. We will get through this together! Stay healthy!
Your Elm Creek Animal Hospital Family